Organise Your Photos With Windows
Learn how to manage your photos using your Windows PC!
The vast majority of my clients come to me because they are constantly running out of storage across their devices because of their thousands (upon thousands) of photos. It’s just so easy with these wonderful devices to take photos and they seem to multiply rapidly. What’s scary, however, is that in many cases, they’re not sufficiently backed up. This means that the precious images are at significant risk of irretrievable loss.
Do you relate? Is it time for a photo storage system and some good old decluttering?
Let me teach you the very same process and method I use with my VIP clients to transform their photo collection from cluttered and unusable to beautifully sorted and accessible. With just 7 steps you will finally fix that photo mess. You’ll have a deduplicated, organised and backed up photo collection you can easily enjoy within a system that sets you up for future success.
My next group program commences on
Wednesday, 30 September 2020
at 6.30 pm AEST and includes:
- 8 week online program for Windows PC users learning my 7 step process to organise your photos.
- A clear roadmap through the photo management process.
- Working within a small group with live, personal and interactive online meetings.
- Downloadable workbook and lots of checklists, cheat sheets and templates.
- Access to a private Facebook group for accountability, support and encouragement.
- Access to special theme/topic-based extra video tutorial / masterclasses.
- The freedom to work at your own pace.
- Life-long access to all the course materials including the recordings.
- The peace of mind that your photos are safe, for you and coming generations.
This DIY Online course is perfect for you if:
- You have a Windows PC and want to work with what comes with it.
- You want to reclaim control of your digital photos.
- You want serious progress creating, structuring and organising your photo collection.
- You want to enjoy your photos and get them back into your life.
- You want to do all the fun photo projects you’ve been dreaming about for.
- You want the confidence and peace of mind that your photos are safely backed up.
- The more time you invest for this course and project, the more satisfying the result will be.
- Time for the weekly live online meeting.
- Time between the sessions to work on your assignments.
- Your tech level should at least be intermediate, which would be knowing how to use a variety of programs on your PC, how to navigate on a Windows computer, how to browse the internet and download software, how to use your phone and where to find things on it.
- My goal is always to work with what you have wherever possible, however there may be a necessity for you to invest in some additional programs or hardware, for example an external hard drive for backups or a deduplication software.
- A reasonable internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Week 1: Steps to success
- Week 2: Exploring what you need from your photo storage
- Week 3: Building your Photo Hub
- Week 4: Removing duplicates and duds
- Week 5: Structuring your Photo Hub
- Week 6: Let’s make your photos searchable
- Week 7: Celebrate – enjoy and share your photos
- Week 8: Photo Hub check in and maintenance
About your presenter
My belief is that photographs give us the ability to overcome time and distance, strengthen family ties and even shape identity. I would love to help you experience this for yourself through a well-organised photo collection.
I understand how overwhelming it feels to be drowning in photos. You might be daunted by the technology and worried about losing your photos. I’ve been there too! Not only have I worked intensively in the digital photo management professionally, but of course I have also used a variety of solutions to manage my own photo collection.
Let’s get your photographs sorted together so that you can share them with your family, now and into the future.
What if I can’t join you live?
All sessions are recorded. You’ll have full access to them and can also download them. Of course, it’s most beneficial to be able to join the live meeting but you will still learn enormously from the recordings.
What if I feel I don’t have enough time to do it all?
As mentioned above, the sessions are all recorded and will be made accessible to you. If you fall behind with the work, you can always pick up where you stopped and go back to the sessions. Sometimes, life just happens.
Will you run this course again?
Yes, probably in early 2021
Does it matter whether I’m using a desktop computer or a notebook / laptop?
Not at all, it will be exactly the same except from the screen size.
I don’t want to use the cloud – is this a problem?
Not at all and I totally understand that it’s not for everyone. We will cover a range of solutions that don’t depend on the cloud at all.
Does it matter what phone I use?
No, not at all. The majority will probably use an iPhone but we’ll cover Android phones, too.
I have a Mac – will you run a similar course for Mac users?
There is a course for Mac users available and you can find it here.
Why should I take this course and not just ask Google?
- You get one-on-one access to an experienced photo organiser with indepth knowledge about digital photo management.
- Learn from the comfort of your home, yet personalised and tailored to your specific needs.
- You’re not alone! You’ll work with like-minded people and not only get the accountability but the motivation and encouragement, too.
- Windows wants to sell you as much as possible (which is fair, they’re a business after all). I want you to learn how to use their tools and benefit from them in the simplest but most effective way.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise I have acquired over time working with many clients using PCs.
- This isn’t just a course full of tips and tricks; it’s a complete step-by-step comprehensive blueprint for photo organising using your already existing Windows environment.
- The course focuses on the latest software, rather than older videos found online that don’t cover newer features and options.
Content will be delivered via Zoom