The Art of Decluttering and Photo OrganisingFebruary 16, 2020
This week, I had the pleasure to be a guest on Amy’s and Kirsty’s podcast ‘The Art of Decluttering‘ and surprise, surprise, we talked about how to declutter and organise your photos!
In this episode I
- encourage you to back up your photos regularly in a few different ways;
- challenge you to be thoughtful and intentional about taking photos in the first place with the end in mind as well as to be ruthless in the deleting and archiving process as well;
- give you tips for disaster preparation such as fire or floods;
- inspire you to honour your precious memories;
- share the 5 golden rules of photo organising;
- and so so so so much more…
Things we mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thanks so much lovely ladies for having me – I had a ball!